If you ask any makeup and beauty expert, all of them will say: Yes, you need a makeup brush set. These experts own hundreds of tools and each one is different from the other. But the difference is that they are experts. It is their field of work. It is their career and profession. They do makeup primarily to earn. With that said, they capitalize on their brushes and makeup. That is the reason why they need that many tools.
You, on the other hand are not an expert. You do not need a set of one hundred brushes for everyday use but you must have a couple of them if you are in the corporate world or any other profession that requires you to be presentable, likeable, stunning and beautiful. You need at least a twelve-piece makeup brush set in which you will have to learn how to use on a day to day basis. makeup brushes manufacturer
What brushes do I need then?
The type of make-up brushes and its uses will be explained here briefly. More or less you have encountered these brushes already. You may own some of it, as well, like the blusher, the lip brush, the eye shadow brush, the powder brush and liner. You may be able to use some more it you desire a specific look like the smoky eyes, the nude lips, the bronzed skin, the cat eye and more. You also need the appropriate makeup to go with your makeup brush set.
– Foundation brush: If you used to apply foundation using your fingertips, well stop it now. This tool is the best there is when applying the base for your makeup.
– Concealer brush: You can hide those pimples, laugh lines and wrinkles by using a concealer tool. This small thing can perfectly and temporarily erase the problem areas around your eyes, nose, forehead, mouth and chin.
– Stippling brush: It is that triangular brush with volume (not the thin one) which is being used to blend the colors well on your face. It can be used on the body too.
– Fan brush: If the stippling is too thick, then, you can include this one in your makeup brush set and use it to swipe off the excess make up pigments under your eyes. It can also double as blush or contouring tool.
– Angled brush: The tip of this brush is, well, angled. This is being used to put on eyebrow color and under the eyelid too. Remember the cat eye look?